I made this card with the little elephant.
My sketch on this card is for Splitcoast sketch challenge #270, and my colors is from Splitcoast color combination #260. I got to tell you I am liking these colors together, I would have never thought to put these color together. A big thanks to Betty for making us use colors that we would not normally use.
- Inky Impressions Challenge #31 Think Green
- The Pink Elephant Challenge #56 Green
- All that Scraps Dots and Stripes
- Cooking It Up with Katie Challnege #12
- Tellen's Place Challenge #8 Bling it On
- Secret Crafter Challenge #72 Stitching
- Creative Card Crew Challenge Celebration
- Pile it on Challenge #8 Lucky Me
- Practical Scrapper Challenge Chalk/Ink
- Peachy Keen Challenge #23
- Lexi's Creations Challenge #8 Anything goes
- Clearly iStamp Challenge #8 Its Hip to be square
- Crazy for Challenges It's all about the texture
- Catch The Bug Challenge Who Needs Green
Paper: Always Artichoke, Summer Sun, White, Basic Gray, SU Designer paper and Watercolor paper.
Ink: Versa-fine Onyx Black, SU Basic gray, Always Artichoke, Soft Sky, Pretty in pink
Accessories: Martha Punch, Spellbinder,Brads, Primas, Watercolor brush, Glitter and Sponge.
Thanks for looking....